Welcome back to another weak of energy, volatility, Greece, and (dammit!) snow! And of course, our craft morning train reads:
• Booming jobs and falling gas prices make this the best economy in 15 years (WaPo) see also Revisions Made This A Blockbuster Jobs Report (fivethirtyeight)
• Jeffrey Gundlach’s Surprising Bond Forecast (Barron’s)
• Who Will Rule the Oil Market? (NY Times) see also Jeremy Grantham Divines Oil Industry’s Future (Barron’s)
• Bottom Line for S&P 500 Is Top Line as Price-Sales Ratio Expands (Bloomberg)
• Simple, Bedrock Rules on Personal Finance (WSJ)
What are you reading?