Some days the news flow is just weird. Like today. Our morning train reads:
• The Great Inflation Conundrum: How do you hedge a risk when the tool box is so small—and everyone wants to use it? (Chief Investment Officer) but see Some Investors Can’t Wait for the Fed to Raise Rates (WSJ)
• Easy Money? This Was Never Easy (Motley Fool)
• Senator Elizabeth Warren is Not Impressed with Your Diamond-Encrusted Ring, blasts kickbacks for brokers (Medium)
• Bill Gates made these 15 predictions in 1999 — it’s scary how accurate he was (Business Insider)
• Winners of the 2015 Sony World Photography Awards (The Atlantic) see also How Sony Makes Money Off Apple’s iPhone (WSJ)
What are you reading?