Our 2-for-Tuesday morning train reads:
• Which Stock Market Is Scarier: U.S. or China? (BV) see also Don’t Fret About Tobin’s Q (Crossing Wall Street)
• How likely is a recession? (And how fast is a forecast?) (FRED Blog)
• The Ten Harsh Financial Commandments (Irrelevant Investor) see also Compare and Contrast (Polemics Pain)
• The View from the Front Seat of the Google Self-Driving Car (Medium)
• Letterman, the Last American Broadcaster (WSJ) see also ‘Late Show With David Letterman’: 43 Memorable Moments (Hollywood Reporter)
What are you reading?