Our remarkably, purposely, blessedly, Greek-free morning train reads:
• Americans’ Net Worth Reaches High of $84.9 Trillion (WSJ)
• How to Spot Crowded Trades That the Shoeshine Boy Missed (Bloomberg)
• Home Values in Half of Top 300 U.S. Markets Achieve Full Price Recovery (World Property Journal) despite It got way harder to buy a house last year (Washington Post)
• Krugman Battles the Austerians! (Bloomberg) The most amazing bit of media you will see today!
• Can the Bacteria in Your Gut Explain Your Mood? (NYT)