Strap yourself in for another bumpy ride — and our morning train reads:
• How these Chicago firms took on spoofing (Crain’s Chicago)
• The Impact of the Fiduciary Standard on the Finance Industry (A Wealth of Common Sense)
• A Big Victory for Utilities in the Net Metering Battle Over Rooftop Solar (MIT Technology Review) see also The Conservative Case for Solar Subsidies (NYT)
• Significant Contribution: Apple Watches & Cars (Asymco)
• Creativity Is Not An Accident (Scott Berkun) see also When You Should Worry About Failure, and When You Shouldn’t (Harvard Business Review)
What are you reading?