Heckuva a Superbowl! Drag your tired self out of your post chicken-wing stupor with the finest morning train reads in the land:
• The Rise and Fall of Ziggy’s Bonds: How David Bowie’s innovation went beyond music, art, and popular culture—and into the portfolio of a major insurer. (CIO)
• Understanding the Valuation Discrepancy Between Apple, Inc. and Alphabet (Motley Fool)
• Hedge funds keep getting crushed (USAT) see also A Hedge Fund’s Bosses Are Fighting Over Something (Bloomberg View)
• Quicken Loans Super Bowl Ad: No, This Isn’t Housing Apocalypse 2.0 (Real Time Economics)
• How DARPA Took On the Twitter Bot Menace with One Hand Behind Its Back (MIT Technology Review)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business interview this weekend with BAML economist Ethan Harris.