Green futures? We’ll see how long that lasts. Before the open, see our artisanal morning train reads:
• Markets Don’t Work as Well as We Thought (Bloomberg View) see also Everyone Is Bad At This (Fat Pitch)
• Calm down, activistas — passive is a drop in the ocean (Evidence-Based Investor) see also Fund managers ready for ‘smart beta’ wars (FT)
• Cuban: How the decimation of the IPO market has hurt the economy and worse (BlogMaverick)
• The Greatest Bull Market of All-Time? (A Wealth of Common Sense)
• Samantha Bee Might Be the Natural Heir to Jon Stewart: The Daily Show correspondent’s new weekly TBS series, Full Frontal, made a stellar debut Monday. (The Atlantic)
What are you reading?