Strong week! Bring it home with our gluten-free morning train reads:
• Why Investors In Alternatives Perform So Poorly (A Wealth of Common Sense) see also For Hedge Funds, Start of 2016 Offers Little Relief From 2015 (NYT)
• This is where the collector car market is going, say the experts (Classic Driver)
• Why We’re Terrible at Predicting Happiness (Motley Fool)
• What Happens When the Surveillance State Becomes an Affordable Gadget? (Bloomberg)
• Sir George Martin, Beatles’ gifted record producer, hailed as ‘the Fifth Beatle’ who signed the band and went on to help them revolutionize popular music (Telegraph) see also How George Martin Changed Pop Music Production (NYT)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business interview this weekend with Jack Bogle, founder of the Vanguard Group and inventor of the index fund.