Start your week right, with the finest morning train reads in the land:
• Bad Active Management Can’t Survive the Internet (Reformed Broker) see also The High Fees You Don’t See Can Hurt You (NYT)
• Apple’s Watch Outpaced the iPhone in First Year: Despite sizable sales, Apple’s latest product has challenges to overcome (WSJ)
• The Billion Prices Project: Using online data for measurement and research (VoxEU)
• Trump’s ‘System Is Rigged’ Argument Is Working: He’s gaining in the polls, and the media is playing along (fivethirtyeight)
• Silicon Valley’s unicorn fantasy is collapsing in on itself (Quartz)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business interview this weekend with Dr. Robert Johnson, President of the American College of Financial Services, and previously a senior member of the CFA Institute, where he made the CFA Level 1-3 Exams what they are today.