My April 18 Tax day (Wait – April 15th is a holiday in DC?) morning train reads:
• How millennials will save us from our broken economic system (World Economics Forum) see also It’s Been Rough Coming of Age in the New Century (BloombergView)
• How big-money lobbying is making Tax Day even more complicated (Sunlight Foundation)
• ICYMI: Here’s why raising the retirement age is a terrible idea (LAT)
• How Cheap Can Electric Vehicles Get? (Ramez Naam)
• Live From New York, It’s the Narcissism Primary: Think the coming election is mostly about the issues? Fuggedaboutit. (Bloomberg)
What are you reading?