Straight outta Bloomberg, our morning train reads:
• How Finance Took Over the Economy (Bloomberg View) see also Bad News for Big Banks Is No Big Deal (Fortune)
• Why Money Manager Due Diligence is so Difficult (A Wealth of Common Sense)
• The New All-Time High in SPY That Was Considered Impossible (Fat Pitch) see also Anger at 18,000 (Reformed Broker)
• Swedroe: CAPE 10 Ratio In Need Of Context (ETF.com)
• The Age of Click-Bait (NeuroLogica) see also Escaping the Digital Media ‘Crap Trap’ (The Information)
What are you reading?