My Brooklyn sourced, gluten-free, organic morning train reads:
• What Do Share Buybacks Really Tell Us About the Stock Market? (Wealth of Common Sense)
• Conflict of Interest Rule Could Save Americans Billions in Retirement: Fiduciary standard will force brokers to do what’s best for clients instead of looking out for themselves (Bloomberg) but see Wall Street Dodged a Bullet on the Retirement Fiduciary Rule (Fortune)
• Why Are Voters Angry? It’s the 1099 Economy, Stupid. (New Republic)
• When a New Cell Phone Almost Ruins Your Relationship (MEL)
• Seeing things that aren’t there: Seeing animals in clouds, or a face in the moon, are examples of pareidolia. Look here for photos and to test your own ability to see things that aren’t there. (EarthSky)
What are you reading?