My mid-week, post Panama, offshore-free, morning train reads:
• As an Investor, Osama bin Laden Was Bullish on Gold (NYT)
• An Activism-Shy BlackRock Throws a Surprise Punch (Dealbook)
• Wind and Solar Are Crushing Fossil Fuels (Bloomberg)
• Why is the U.S. unwilling to pay for good public transportation? (Conversation) see also Don’t Dismantle Government—Fix It (American Prospect)
• The ages of distraction: Busy, distracted, inattentive? Everybody has been since at least 1710. (Aeon)
What are you reading?