June or July? We will find out soon enough; meanwhile, the finest morning train reads in the land:
• S&P 500: World’s Largest Momentum Strategy (A Wealth of Common Sense)
• Overconfident Enemy In Mirror (ETF.com) see also Do You Suffer from Memory Blindness? (Scientific American)
• Donald Trump, Megyn Kelly and the art of the con (Poynter) see also More Watch ‘NCIS’ and ‘Voice’ Than Kelly’s Trump Interview (NYT)
• Never underestimate the Democrats’ ability to blow a presidential race (The Week)
• Top 100 Economics Blogs of 2016 (Intelligent Economist)
What are you reading?