Looks like we have a presidential contest shaping up. Let’s jump right into our morning-after morning train reads:
• Trump Has Won and the Republican Party Is Broken (New York) see also Nobody knows anything (Stumbling and Mumbling)
• The Super Rich Were the First to Bail During the Financial Crisis (Bloomberg)
• Death By a Thousand Cuts (A Wealth of Common Sense)
• Shrinkage vs. Growth (Investor’s Field Guide)
• How Testosterone and Stress Affect Financial Decision-Making (Alpha Architect)
What are you reading?