Welcome back to the fun house — start your post-Brexit week right with the finest morning train reads in the land:
• Is Your Portfolio Getting Enough Sleep? (bps and pieces)
• The Boomer Legacy: An Economic Mess (Above the Market)
• “Private equity is threatening public safety” When You Dial 911 and Wall Street Answers (NYT)
• Why the Tesla and electric car boom could be good news for the grid (LA Times)
• People Are Replacing Calvin With Donald Trump In ‘Calvin And Hobbes’ Strips And It’s Totally awesome (Uproxx)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business interview this weekend with Wes Gray, former Lieutenant in US Marines, and founder of Alpha Architect.