My two-fer-Tuesday morning train reads:
• How a Broke Little Island Beat the Hedge Funds: Puerto Rico got the debt relief legislation it wanted while some of the most powerful forces in finance got stiffed. What happened? (Slate)
• Congratulations, everything is terrible (Quartz) see also Why the world needs investment, not money chasing old assets (FT Alphaville)
• Vancouver Is Silicon Valley North. So Why Doesn’t It Have Uber? (Bloomberg)
• Meet the robots changing modern farming: Prospero, Aquarius and SW 6010 (Marketwatch) see also When the Robots Rise: Will automation kill the middle class—and democracy with it? (National Interest)
• What are the Most Popular Cannabis Products? (Headset)
What are you reading?