Wait, another political convention? Recover with out Two-for-Tuesday morning train reads:
• Shrinking Slices, More Options, And Saying No (Irrelevant Investor) see also The Rise and Fall of New Funds: Why some funds succeed and others don’t. (Morningstar)
• Best-Paid CEOs Run Some of Worst Performing Companies (WSJ) see also CEOs Are Paid Fortunes Just to Be Average (Bloomberg View)
• Regime changes in the financial markets (FT)
• The Case Against the Media, by the Media (New York Mag) see also An Illustrated Guide to the Palace Intrigue at Fox News (Slate)
• Michael Jordan: ‘I can no longer stay silent’ (The Undefeated)
What are you reading?