Its time for our organic, free-range, artisanal morning train reads:
• Why Uncertainty Isn’t the Real Threat for Markets: Used to uncertainty by now, they might have more to fear from clarity (WSJ)
• Reclaiming the Idea of Shareholder Value (Harvard Business Review)
• Why Pensions’ Last Defense Is Eroding (WSJ) see also Why public-sector pension plans take more risk (The Economist)
• Churnicle factories: How publications are committing harakari! (Om)
• Five ways your brain is fooling you, courtesy of neuroscientist Dean Burnett (National Post)
What are you reading?