Your early morning train reads:
• Why Is the Stock Market So High? Ask the Bond Market (NYT)
• Investor Cage Match: Gold Bugs vs. Equity Bulls (Pension Partners)
• Are We At Risk of an Inverted Yield Curve? (A Wealth of Common Sense)
• Evidence-Based Investing Requires Less Religion and More Reason (Alpha Architect)
• New Consumer Survey Contains a Big Hint About Who Will Win the Election (Bloomberg)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business interview this weekend with Gianni Kovacevic, a venture capital investor and energy expert, who just drove a Tesla cross country – from Toronto, to Boston on to Florida, then across country to the Tesla factory in California.