My two-for-Tuesday morning train reads:
• Why a surging stock market isn’t making ordinary investors happy (The Guardian)
• Apple chief Tim Cook’s five years in five charts (Financial Times) but see also The Apple-Google shift (Medium)
• Libertarian nominee Johnson: ‘This is the demise of the Republican Party’ (CNBC)
• The Unicorn Hedge (500 Hats) but see Area VC Decries Bubble Talk By Decrying Another Bubble With Talk (Mattermark)
• What does a dog want more – “good boy” or treats? (Washington Post)
Get our morning reads in your inbox! Signup here!