That was a fast week. Finish it with our artisanal morning train reads:
• Noise: How to Overcome the High, Hidden Cost of Inconsistent Decision Making (HBR)
• Investment trend: Are classic cars overtaking art? (Classic Driver)
• How to Bring Back Manufacturing Jobs (strategy + business) see also Where today’s jobs are most likely to vanish tomorrow (Wonkblog)
• Inside The iPhone 7: Why Apple Killed The Headphone Jack (Buzzfeed)
• The Enduring Lessons of “Star Trek” (New Yorker)
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!