My end of week, gluten-free morning train reads:
• The Professor Who Was Right About Index Funds All Along (BloombergBusinessweek)
• How does a mall cope when a big tenant like Macy’s closes? (LA Times)
• America’s rivers and streams are overflowing with microplastic pollution (Quartz)
• Written in the Stars: People Are Freaking Out About NASA “Changing” Their Star Signs (Brand Watch)
• “Silicon Valley” comedian Kumail Nanjiani talks nerd-life on and off screen (Verge)
JUST IN TIME FOR THE DEBATES! Be sure to check out our Masters in Business interview this weekend with Michael Murphy, co-founder of the Right to Rise Super Pac and former campaign manager for Jeb Bush.
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!