Hey, the week is almost over! Finish strong with our morning train reads:
• Bernanke: How do people really feel about the economy? (Brookings)
• Why was austerity once so popular? (Mainly Macro)
• Danny Meyer Just Single-Handedly Made the Apple Watch Relevant to the Hospitality Industry (Eater)
• The Bloomberg Poll Decoder: a more detailed picture of the voters behind the numbers (Bloomberg)
• Will ‘Saturday Night Live’ take down Trump? ‘Maybe it’s going to take comedians to do the job that cable news has relinquished.'(Politico)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business interview this weekend with Chris Ventresca, Global Co-Head of Mergers & Acquisitions at J.P. Morgan. and Elizabeth Myers, Head of the Global Equity Capital Markets.
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!