Welcome back to the funhouse. Start it right with our morning train reads:
• Ways to Apply the Lessons from Howard Marks’ “The Most Important Thing” (25iq)
• The Greatest Bubble of All-Time? (A Wealth of Common Sense)
• Hedge funds across globe cut fees in battle for investors (Reuters)
• Where Creativity Comes From: Studies of humans and other animals indicate that inventiveness often stems from factors other than need (Scientific American) see also 22 lessons from Stephen King on how to be a great writer (Business Insider)
• All the excuses Trump has given for why he won’t release his tax returns (Washington Post)
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!