My morning train reads:
• Excess Management Is Costing the U.S. $3 Trillion Per Year (Harvard Business Review) see also Jack Bogle: The Undisputed Champion of the Long Run (WSJ)
• Should Britons get a ‘redo’ on Brexit? Millions push for second referendum (CS Monitor)
• Evolving App Store Business Models (David Smith)
• This Is Your Brain’s Default Setting–Here’s How And When To Change It (Fast Company)
• A new class of galaxy has been discovered, one made almost entirely of dark matter (Speaking of Science)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!