The week comes to an end — finish strong with our morning train reads:
• Does Your Company Give You Stock? Great. Sell It. (Barron’s)
• Most Of What You Probably Think About Investing Is Wrong (FortuneFinancial) see also The future of investment management (Focus 262)
• The Only Metric That Matters (Reformed Broker)
• Brexit’s victory doesn’t mean the polls are wrong about Trump (Vox)
• The 50 Best Restaurants in NYC (Zagat)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business interview this weekend with valuation expert Aswath Damodaran of NYU Stern, author of 11 books on investing, including the upcoming Narrative and Numbers: The Value of Stories in Business.
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!