Back to work! Make sure you are prepped with our morning train reads:
• How Wal-Mart May Revive U.S. Productivity — And Its Own Fortunes (Investor’s Business Daily)
• John Maynard Keynes: Courage Is the Key to Investing (MoneyBeat)
• Weibo — the Twitter of China — is adding users 10 times as fast (Vice)
• Avoiding Stupidity is Easier than Seeking Brilliance (Farnam Street)
• Barack Obama: Now Is the Greatest Time to Be Alive (Wired)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business interview this weekend with Arun Sundararajan, professor at NYU’s Stern School of Business, and author of The Sharing Economy: The End of Employment and the Rise of Crowd-Based Capitalism.
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!