Happy Halloween! The scariest morning train reads to kick off your week:
• What ‘Expansions Don’t Die of Old Age’ Really Means (Real Time Economics)
• Faulty Wall Street Assumptions (A Wealth of Common Sense)
• No One Saw Tesla’s Solar Roof Coming: Elon Musk just showed us the grand unification of Tesla: fast cars, big batteries, and a stunning solar rooftop. (Bloomberg)
• Publishers Are Rethinking Those ‘Around the Web’ Ads (New York Times)
• Why Microsoft, Google could be bookmakers of the future (ESPN)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business interview this weekend with valuation expert Aswath Damodaran of NYU Stern, author of 11 books on investing, including the upcoming Narrative and Numbers: The Value of Stories in Business.
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!