Less than a month to go. Fight thru with frequent showers, and our morning train reads:
• Looking Back at the End of a Secular Bear Market (Irrelevant Investor)
• Elon Musk’s Wild Ride: Biographer Ashlee Vance examines the troubles at Tesla, SpaceX, and SolarCity. (Bloomberg)
• Financial Literacy Is Still Abysmal Everywhere (Real Time Economics)
• How airline executives and Democratic power players have made flying even more miserable (ProPublica) see also How to Turn a Mile-High Torture Chamber Into a Comfy Cabin: what designers are doing to make life in the air more tolerable (Bloomberg)
• Planet in star system nearest our Sun ‘may have oceans’ (Raw Story) see also Weird binary system spotted with three rings around two stars (New Scientist)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!