Its midweek, make the flip turn with our morning train reads:
• Power 100: Ranking the world’s most influential asset owners (CIO)
• Some Frank Talk About That ‘Index Fund’ of Yours: Economic theory recommends “Buy everything” That means going far beyond an S&P 500 index fund (Wall Street Journal)
• Broken Indicators Mean It’s Growing Harder to Spot Troubles in the Market (Bloomberg)
• The Long Run Is Just A Collection of Short Runs (Collaborative Fund)
• How do we respond to threats after our endorsement? This is how (Arizona Republic) see also Call A Deplorable / Elitist breaks you out of your echo chamber (TechCrunch)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!