My easy like Sunday morning train reads:
• Faulty Wall Street Assumptions (Wealth of Common Sense)
• Doubts About the Promised Bounty of Genetically Modified Crops (New York Times)
• Are Amazon and Alphabet the New Apple? The growth trajectories of Amazon and Alphabet now far outstrip that of the once-mighty Apple (Barron’s)
• Charley Ellis: Wall Street’s Wisest Man (Jason Zweig)
• Inside the Trump Bunker, With Days to Go (Bloomberg)
• Why Weed Pairings Are the New Wine Pairings (Vice Munchies)
• How Half Of America Lost Its F**king Mind (Cracked)
• Crisis of the Conservative Intellectual: How populism displaced conservatism in the Republican Party (Free Beacon)
• What Drives Donald Trump? Fear of Losing Status, Tapes Show (NYT)
• ‘The Bachelor’ contestants find love on the show, but with each other (Mashable)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business interview this weekend with valuation expert Aswath Damodaran of NYU Stern, author of 11 books on investing, including the upcoming Narrative and Numbers: The Value of Stories in Business.
Not all passive fund owners are passive investors
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!