A historic week comes to a close; finish it strong with our morning train reads:
• Lessons for Investors from Trump’s Upset Victory (BloombergView)
• Is stimulus spending back on Washington’s agenda? (LA Times) see also Trump Administration Could Test Whether Deficits Help the Economy (Upshot)
• A Narrative narrative (Polemics Pain)
• Neuroscience of Rage: To understand this election you must understand the brain’s threat detection mechanism (Scientific American)
• Leonard Cohen (1934-2016) One of the greatest songwriters of the folk-rock era died just weeks after releasing his final album (Wall Street Journal) see also Why it took 15 years for Leonard Cohen’s ‘Hallelujah’ to get famous (USA Today)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business interview this weekend with Lawrence Levy, former CFO of Pixar, and author of To Pixar and Beyond: My Unlikely Journey with Steve Jobs.
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!