Back to work post election. Start it right with our morning train reads:
• Outperforming by Underperforming (Newfound Research)
• A Tale of Two Investors (bps and pieces)
• The Bright Side of Rising Interest Rates (Wealth of Common Sense)
• Why (Almost) Everyone Was Wrong (Quanta)
• Monday’s largest-in-70-years supermoon is a once-in-a-lifetime event (Statesman)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business interview this weekend with Lawrence Levy, former CFO of Pixar and author of “To Pixar and Beyond: My Unlikely Journey With Steve Jobs.”
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!