Its the morning after the day before. Clear your head with our morning train reads:
• Hillary Clinton’s campaign was crippled by voters who stayed home (Washington Post) see also Trump needed a huge drop in turnout to win and that’s exactly what happened. (New Republic)
• The Week When Advice Mattered (Reformed Broker)
• One in every five Americans is about to get legally high AF after this election (Quartz) see also Weed is the real winner of the 2016 election (Daily Dot)
• Trump Was Not a Media Fail: The press succeeded in exposing Trump for what he was. Voters just decided they didn’t care (Politico)
• The greatest threat from a Trump presidency may be his toxic brew of unscientific beliefs (Quartz) but see It’s Going to Be Okay (Wait But Why)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
What's been said:Discussions found on the web: