My two for Tuesday morning train reads:
• How Bad Could Bond Market Losses Get? (A Wealth of Common Sense)
• Are GPS Apps Messing With Our Brains? (Mother Jones)
• The Case Against Reality: A professor of cognitive science argues that the world is nothing like the one we experience through our senses. (The Atlantic) see also The Difference Between a Statistic and a Fact (Collaborative Fund)
• How Surgeons Stay Focused for Hours (Wall Street Journal)
• The Liberal’s Guide for Surviving Thanksgiving 2016 (Huffington Post)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!