Well, that was a blast. I am back in the saddle with our morning train reads:
• GOP and Trump put deficit on back burner: Giant infrastructure plan, major tax cut on the agenda — and so is a huge increase in the debt. (Politico)
• As markets rally, should you still hold gold? (Financial Times)
• How Your Brain Decides Without You (Nautilus)
• Selling health insurance across state lines is a favorite GOP ‘reform.’ Here’s why it makes no sense. (LA Times)
• Parents are insisting on doctors who insist on vaccinations (Washington Post)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!