My Black Friday digesting way too much food reads:
• Here’s how to factor Black Friday into your investment strategy (USA Today)
• This Is Not Bearish (Irrelevant Investor) see also Don’t Try to Get Rich Twice (A Wealth of Common Sense)
• The Buybacks Aren’t Working (Gadfly)
• Investors Pick the Wrong People to Manage Their Money (Bloomberg View)
• Evidence Based Investing for Dummies (A Teachable Moment)
• When Genius Failed (Investing Caffeine)
• The science behind why you shouldn’t stop giving thanks after Thanksgiving (Washington Post)
• A running guide to Donald Trump’s highly abnormal presidency (Vice)
• Astronomers just discovered one of the most massive objects in the universe hiding behind the Milky Way (Business Insider)
• 116 Luxurious Gifts For the Holidays (Bloomberg)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business interview this weekend with Louise Yamada of Yamada Technical Research Advisors.
Wealth per adult among major economies in mid-2016, in thousand USD
Source: Business Insider
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!