Last two days of Shopmas! Kick off your holidays with our morning
train plane reads:
• Investing When It Doesn’t Make Any Sense (Wealth of Common Sense)
• Jack Bogle: ‘Main Street hasn’t been taking its fair share’ (Business Insider)
• The Pot-Belly of Ignorance (Medium)
• Big flops. Waning studio profits. What Hollywood’s record box office doesn’t tell you (LA Times)
• Jerry Seinfeld: Comedian, Innovator, Micromanager (Harvard Business Review)
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!