Pretty wild week with lots of new all time highs. Finish strong with our morning train reads:
• Mutual Fund Giant Vanguard Flexes Its Muscles (Fortune)
• A guide to making 2017 financial market forecasts. (Polemic’s Pains)
• The Used Car Pile Up (Bloomberg Gadfly)
• The most disruptive phase of globalization is just beginning (Quartz) see also What is the future of free trade? 5 facts about US trade policy (Brookings Institution)
• 86 pieces of journalism wisdom published in the month since the election (Poynter)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business podcast with Michael Lewis, author of such classics as Liar’s Poker, Money Ball, The Big Short, Flash Boys, and his just published book, The Undoing Project (my review).
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!