Back to work! Start he day right with our morning train reads:
• The eternal mystique of Goldman Sachs (Washington Post)
• The Emerging Markets Hat Trick: Time to Throw Your Hat In? (Research Affiliates)
• Locked & Loaded – The Gun Industry’s Lucrative Relationship With Hollywood (Hollywood Reporter)
• 9 years after the iPhone, Apple still gets no respect (BGR)
• Bill Gates is apparently the world’s greatest Secret Santa (Daily Dot)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business podcast with John Roque, technical analyst for the George Soros fund.
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!