Big week! Get ready for it with our morning train reads:
• 19 Things We Learned from the 2016 Election (Statistical Modeling, Causal Inference, and Social Science)
• Venture Capitalists, Cognitive Bias, And The Dangers Of Learning From The Past (Mattermark)
• A Better Theory to Explain Financial Bubbles (BloombergView)
• The trick to not giving a terrible gift this year (Wonkblog)
• Anil Dash On The Future Of Tech (Hint: It’s Weirdly Human) (Trello)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business podcast with Michael Lewis, author of such classics as Liar’s Poker, Money Ball, The Big Short, Flash Boys, and his just published book, The Undoing Project (my review).
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!