Does this new Fed Funds Rate make me look fat? Never you mind, here are my morning train reads:
• It’s Almost Dow 20000: Where’s the Party? Where Are the Hats? Planned festivities are modest compared with the hoopla that came with Dow 10000 in 1999 (Wall Street Journal)
• …in which Downtown Josh Brown saves the mutual fund industry (The Reformed Broker)
• Google’s Year in Search (Google)
• How Clinton lost Michigan — and blew the election (Politico)
• Best comedy of 2016: Samantha Bee and Seth Meyers ace the Trump test (The Guardian)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!