Our Two-for-Tuesday morning train reads:
• Outlook 2017: This Bull Market Has Legs (Barron’s) but see Desolated admirers of investment strategists (Statistical Ideas)
• Nine economic lessons from 2016 (Prospect)
• Why vitamin pills don’t work, and may be bad for you (BBC)
• How ‘Saturday Night Live’ managed to turn 2016’s chaos into TV gold (Washington Post)
• 12-Plus Apps You Should Delete Before The New Year (Fast Company) see also The 10 Best Apps Of 2016 (Fast Company)
Technical glitch fixed! Our Masters in Business podcast with John Roque, technical analyst for George Soros fund is now posted.
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!