Its Fed day! Get ready with our morning train reads:
• The Irrationality Within Us: Why we are not as rational as we think, and why that matters (Scientific American)
• What Would Bertrand Russell Say About Russell Index? (RealClearMarkets)
• Keynesian economics: is it time for the theory to rise from the dead? (The Guardian)
• The graffiti kids: How an act of teenage rebellion sparked the Syrian war (Globe and Mail) see also This Is What Aleppo Looked Like This Year (Buzzfeed)
• Rogue One is the first Star Wars movie to acknowledge the whole franchise is about war (Vox)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!