Our first morning train reads since the Dow crossed 20,000:
• We’re Already at Dow 30,000, You Just Don’t Know It (Wall Street Journal) see also The Dow’s Record Rise Sends a Former Wall Street Stock Broker Back in Time (Dealbook)
• ETFs are eating the US stock market (Financial Times)
• Pop Psychology: Why asset bubbles are a part of the human condition that regulation can’t cure (The Atlantic)
• Growth vs. Profits: Uber’s Cash Burn Dilemma (Knowledge@Wharton)
• Fighting online trolls with bots (The Conversation)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!