Welcome back! Start your new year right with our two-for-Tuesday morning train reads:
• Active Management is Back (Barron’s) but see How ETFs Won the Year (Barron’s)
• Hindsight Capital’s winners and losers over the past 10 years (Financial Times)
• Here’s The Threat To Profits For 80% Of Financial Advisors (Investor’s Business Daily)
• 2017 Luxury Real Estate Outlook: Race for Dollar Buyers Amid Oversupply (Mansion Global)
• Why is there no fake news on LinkedIn? Listen to its editor explain. (Recode)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!