My Perihelion day morning train reads:
• Earnings, Not Donald Trump, Are Stocks’ Best Friend in 2017; Corporate profit rebound, not DC policies, will drive stocks (Wall Street Journal)
• How To Sell Finance Books Like Harry Dent (A Wealth of Common Sense)
• Tornado Town, USA: Four devastating tornadoes hit Moore, Oklahoma, in 16 years. Was it geography or just bad luck? (FiveThirtyEight)
• Brain activity is too complicated for humans to decipher. Machines can decode it for us. (Vox)
• Americans Eat 554 Million Jack in the Box Tacos a Year, and No One Knows Why I know why — they are delicious! (Wall Street Journal)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!