My two for Tuesday morning train reads:
• It’s too late for Trump to stop the Fiduciary Rule (Wonkblog) see also A Complete List of Brokers and Their Approach to The Fiduciary Rule (Wall Street Journal)
• How the Bogle Model Beats the Yale Model (Wealth of Common Sense)
• Tesla’s Battery Revolution Just Reached Critical Mass (Bloomberg) see also Offshore Wind Moves Into Energy’s Mainstream (New York Times)
• Extreme Vetting, But Not for Banks (Rolling Stone) see also Young voters seem to mistakenly think Donald Trump would be tough on Wall Street (Vox)
• One Dataset, Visualized 25 Ways (Flowing Data)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!