Our FOMC-free 25 basis point morning train reads:
• IPOs Used To Pull In Investors (ETF)
• The Entrepreneur with the $100 Million Plan to Link Brains to Computers (MIT Technology Review)
• Intel, Mobileye, and Smiling Curves (Stratechery) see also How Microsoft built its Slack competitor (The Verge)
• A Conversation with Apple store creator Ron Johnson on (Recode)
• Schwarzenegger for Senate? California GOP circles are buzzing about the prospect of the Governator serving in Donald Trump’s Washington. (Politico)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!